PICSEAL block paving sealer has been developed to combat the constant problems of staining and weed growth and to enhance the colour and aesthetic appeal.
New or mature block paving can be transformed with the easy spray application. PICSEAL reacts with the natural pigments in the blocks providing a sealed and easy-to-maintain finish as well as hardening the top layer of jointing sand.
- Enhances natural block paving colours
- Brings old paving alive
- Easy to apply by sprayer or roller
- Adds profit to new or old installations
- Resists oil and stain penetration
- Inhibits weed and algae growth
- BS5750/ISO9000 quality approved material
PICSEAL has elastomeric properties which ensures that joints remain flexible and also allows for the easy removal of blocks and access to the substrate without expensive remedial action.
- General paved areas
PICSEAL is manufactured to BS EN ISO9002 Quality Standards.
Please click the link here to see the full range of PICSEAL Marketing Accessories.
We can also offer you a full range of Ancillaries & Tools for the PICSEAL system.