Website Terms and Conditions
Access to and use of this site www.picsuk.com is provided subject to the following conditions:
1. By using this site you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of this site. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use www.picsuk.com
2. Pattern Imprinted Concrete Supplies Ltd (PICS) may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by PICS. Your continued use of www.picsuk.com after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
Ownership of the site
1. This site is owned and operated by Pattern Imprinted Concrete Supplies Ltd herein referred to as 'PICS', 'we,' 'us' and 'our'. All content included on our site, such as documents, reports, images, text (referred to as 'Content') is owned by PICS or our content partners. All Content is protected by English and International copyright laws.
Use of content
2. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit or otherwise use the content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of www.picsuk.com content requires the prior written permission of PICS or relevant copyright owners.
3. Our site and its contents are provided to you on an 'as is' basis. The information on this site is provided on the understanding that the authors and publishers are not herein engaged in rendering legal, accounting, tax, or other professional advice and services. As such, it should not be used as a substitute for consultation with professional accounting, tax, legal or other competent advisers.
4. Although we make our reasonable best efforts to ensure the accuracy of the Content on our site, we make no representations or warranties as to the accuracy, correctness, or reliability of the Content. We make no guarantee of completeness, accuracy, timeliness or of the results obtained from the use of this information, and without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to warranties of performance, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. In no event will PICS, its related partnerships or corporations, or the partners, agents or employees thereof be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken in reliance on the information in this site or for any consequential, special or similar damages, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
5.1 There may be technical inaccuracies, typographical or other errors, programming bugs or computer viruses in this web site or its contents, which have escaped our attention. Further, we make no representations or warranties that the functional aspects of our site will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that our site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. By using this site you acknowledge that its use is at your own risk.
5.3 For your convenience, our Web site may link to other Web sites that may be of interest to you but which are not under our control. These links do not imply an endorsement by PICS and we are not responsible for the availability of, or the content contained in, any linked site.
6. If any part of these Terms is unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you) then enforceability of any other part of these conditions will not be affected.
PRIVACY AND LEGAL NOTICE
PICS values your privacy. This statement outlines our information gathering and dissemination practices for this website.
7.1 Data Protection Act
We are conscious of our responsibilities under the Data Protection Act 1998. We shall endeavour to process in accordance with that Act any personal information relating to you from which you may be identified. We shall not retain information relating to you longer than is necessary for the purposes for which it is obtained.
7.2 Collection and use of data
On many of our pages you can, make requests and view and submit information. The types of personal information collected on these pages are: name; address; e-mail address; phone number; and information on products and services which are supplied. Such personal information is collected only as part of an explicit information request process. This information allows us to process and fulfil your requests, and to contact you if we need to obtain or provide additional information.
7.3 Disclosure of data
As a general rule the information which you supply will be processed purely for the purpose(s) for which it is supplied and collected. However, we may on occasion use your information for the purpose of providing information to you about special offers, services, products and features on our website which we consider may be of interest to you and for other related marketing purposes. We may share your information with reputable third parties for the purposes of fulfilling any request which you may make. Otherwise, we will not reveal your personal or contact details to any third party in any circumstances other than with your specific consent or where not to do so would involve breaking the law.
7.4 Your consent
In some areas of the site we use "cookies". A cookie is a software application that enables a site to customise its services to the interests of the user. This is achieved by tracking the user's navigation of the site and storing that information on the user's hard drive. For example, a cookie can be used to store registration information in an area of the site so that a user does not have to provide it on subsequent visits to that area.
Cookies are used to better personalise the content, banners and promotions that you will see. We may use this information to research and understand how our user's habits are similar or different so that we can enhance your experience on our Web site.